Saturday, April 13, 2013

What it is and isn't

     I know what you're thinking yet another fitness blog with another wannabe fitness guru. If I were you I would be thinking to myself who is this woman? It's probably some woman who runs a quarter of a mile every other month and now claims to be an expert. I ensure you I run more than a quarter of a mile in a month, but I'm not claiming to be a fitness expert in anyway. I like working out and I've learned a lot in my year and a half of trying to refine my life. I'm just writing down the things I learn and feel as I try to change.


     I'm not going to write a full page about all of my "amazing" exercise accomplishments because let's be honest, no one cares. I'm also not going to post pictures of my food because I think once you've seen one bowl of oatmeal, you've seen them all. I'm also not going to talk about what a hard "A" I am for going hardcore in my workouts. All what you need to know is: I workout with a trainer, I work hard at eating healthy, I lift weights, I count calories and I've lost a good portion of weight. Now that the formalities are out of the way, next post let's get to the nitty-gritty and talk about the ever elusive willpower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment